Are you frustrated from getting just a couple of hundred views on your youtube channel, even after churning out some good quality content?
Need not worry. We are ready to help you in getting over all this frustration. Gone are the days when people used to get easily dominated by pet and dancing videos. The competition on youtube has become a lot higher than usual, and it has ultimately become the new place for marketers.
A recent study has shown more than 1 billion hours of video surfing on YouTube every day. This time is considerably more than the video surfing period on Netflix and Facebook collectively.
YouTube ranks 2nd for being the – “most entertaining popular app.” With two billion+ logged-in users every month, YouTube has left Netflix behind. While many YouTubers seem always to have one question in their mind- How To Get More Views on YouTube.
From just 150+ to 150 million+ views to having more than 50k likes and hundreds of comments, to achieve this, all you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps.
A.Give Your YouTube Channel Fundamentals Rights
After hearing the word ‘Fundamental Right,’ the first thing that comes to mind is something related to law. But, for YouTube, this is not the case. YouTube has some crucial foundational blocks that can make your channel stand out from others, including:
1. Channel Name –The foremost thing before launching your YouTube channel is selecting its name. You need to make sure that the name of your YouTube channel is unique, easy to remember, creative, and descriptive. Your channel’s name should have a reflection of your personality. At the same time, it will ensure that your channel spreads quickly and gets viral instantly.
2. Channel Icon – The icon of your YouTube Channel is a visual display of the channel to the public. It is advisable to be the face of your YouTube Channel. You can do this by adding a nice photo of yours. If you are not willing to use your picture, you can consider using a valuable logo. Considerably it is the best for non-personal channels.
3.About Section – To improve the performance of your YouTube Channel, you need to fill out the about section appropriately. You need to add relevant keywords naturally as this will help describe you to potential viewers and subscribers enticingly.
4. Niche – For the magnificent working of your YouTube Channel, you must decide upon having a particular niche. Keeping your channel focused on a specific subject will help get more views in less time. Let’s say your channel focuses upon food trends, and then it will have videos related to food.
B.Use Spectacular Thumbnails for Your Videos
The thumbnails of your YouTube videos play a crucial role in driving viewership. It is the first thing that catches the eye of the surfer. You must have seen that a lot of videos have high-quality customized thumbnails. You can also do this after your account gets verified. If your account is not confirmed, you will be able to use automatically generated thumbnails only.
YouTube has stated that more than 90% of high-performing videos on YouTube have customized thumbnails. Your thumbnails act as a signpost for videos.
Despite all of this, creating a personalized thumbnail is a significant concern. Many YouTube video creators are not aware of creating a great thumbnail, especially with good resolution. It is advisable to have a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. You can also add a bit of color and make your thumbnail stand out from others. You can use any color to brighten up your thumbnail, from black or white to red, blue, and green.
C. Creative & Attractive Video Descriptions
Many videos on YouTube don’t have a video description even if some of them have; then it is not just as appealing as it should be.
Your YouTube videos must have descriptions, which will help let the viewers know about your video in detail. But, are you wondering how to make a creative yet eye-catching video description?
Here are the three most magnificent tips that can do miracles to your video description.
1. You must write a compelling introduction to the video. It does not necessarily have to be superlative, but adding three to four sentences with at least one primary keyword can be helpful. Make sure to summarize the entire video in those sentences.
2. Ensure to craft a body for your video while adding more detail and specifics.
3.The last step is to share the link to your video. Remember to direct audiences from your social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
D. Create a Playlist
Having a specific playlist of your videos can indirectly attract and hook many viewers to your YouTube Channel. Rather than moving to your competitor’s channel, they will be interested in watching your videos more significantly.
Make sure that you have enormous playlist options. In addition, you can also consider collaborating with other channels or creators as this will attract their audience to your channel. It will ultimately lead to increasing the viewers and subscribers instantly.
E. Add Creativity in Your Video Title
The title of your video should be unique and creative. Even YouTube says that the title of your videos should be well-written. Your title dramatically influences whether the person is sharing, watching your video, or just scrolling past your video.
Try to resist using clickbait for driving traffic to your videos. Make sure to add some numbers as a part of your title, for instance, ‘5 emerging clothing trends’ or ‘7 ways to dress for a Wedding function.’ By doing so, you may gain more views than your expectations.
F. YouTube’s Suggested Videos
It would help if you made sure that your YouTube videos were among the suggested ones. Most of the users can watch videos with the help of a targeted search.
Let’s say a user is looking to watch a video on dolphins from NatGeo, and then he will type in “Dolphins NatGeo.” After doing so, the YouTube algorithm will use the metadata and choose some videos, further suggesting it to viewers.
By using the following tips, you can develop and implement a robust strategy keeping in mind the description of your videos and keyword tags.
- Keep in mind to focus upon one primary keyword for both description and tags.
- Limit using tags up to 10 to 12 while focusing upon various aspects of the keyword.
- Your video description must have a minimum length of three sentences.
- Add links in the description section for generating more leads.
- Include a description of the channel at the end of every video description.
- Add hashtags to help users find the videos related to specific content. Make sure that the hashtags do not exceed 15; otherwise, YouTube will ignore all of them.
- Optimize default tools available on YouTube for the best of results
G. Keep Up with the Trends
YouTube is popularly known as a video streaming app or a social media platform, but it also works as a search engine. To boost the number of views and ensure that your video ranks higher, you need to be aware of the current trends.
For identifying the latest trends, you can take the help of Google Trends. The ‘Explore’ feature enables you to know whether a topic is trending or not. You can filter it with a particular country, region, state, etc.
The Magic Trick
Ensure that you share your video links on all other social media platforms. It will magically help influence more viewers/ subscribers to your channel.
By following the suggestion mentioned above, you are one step closer to becoming a successful YouTuber. All the Best!!!